Friday, December 5, 2008

God is Still in Control

In this madness of late where the media ignores the fact we may have a president-elect who isn't even eligible to be president, government bail-outs amount to 7 TRILLION and increasing every day, homosexuals rioting in the streets because they don't like the outcome of a marriage vote, and Planned Parenthood giving gift certificates to murder your baby, I am reminded of an email forward I received before the election. It is certainly applicable now and all the time:

1. The Bible still has all the answers.

2. Prayer still works.

3. The Holy Spirit still moves in the world today.

4. God still inhabits the praises of His people.

5. There is still God-anointed preaching.

6. There is still singing of praise to God.

7. God still pours out blessings upon His people.

8. There is still room at the Cross.

9. Jesus still loves you.

10. Jesus still saves the lost.

I have to admit lately I wonder about my political activism. I feel like I'm just along for the wild ride. BUT God is still in control and He isn't caught off guard by any of this. And people can still come to Him in the midst of it all. It may be too late to save this country from reaping what it has sown, but it's not too late for individuals to come to Christ and to be saved. Hallelujah! Praise His Holy Name!

No comments: